Monday, April 23, 2012

APC Texture WIP

Here is my first go at the texture. I played around with several color schemes, but I eventually went back to the palette of the original concept. I'm not happy with how it looks right now. I grossly misjudged how long it would take to UV the model. Consequently, I had only about a day to do the majority of the texture work. I used Bodypaint 3D to paint on some of the textures, which saved me a lot of time for things like the worn edges and scuff marks. For some reason, all of the windows disappeared just before I rendered. I'll fix that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.